Jolly Soles understands that Internet shopping is different from being able to pick-up and hold items the way you do in a conventional store. That is why we promise to provide the best products possible. However, if you are in any way unhappy with your purchase we will happily return/exchange the item/s provided per our terms below:
- All items are to returned within 90 days of receipt. No exchange, credit or refund can be given after 90 days for change of mind or if you have made a wrong decision. Proof of purchase (receipt) is required.
- The product(s) must be as new, ie: unused, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached. If packaging is damaged or squashed, there may be a slight fee to replace.
- If you have overestimated the number of boxes you require, we will provide a refund for a maximum of 25% of boxes ordered. The carry boxes are not required to be sent back, we require only the pair of socks. They need to be unopened from their plastic sleeves, and in good condition in order to receive refund.
- If you have well overestimated the number of boxes and require a refund above 25%, it may be negotiated with the management of Jolly Soles and may include a handling fee of $11(incl GST) per box for anything above the 25%.
- If you have received any additional free fundraiser boxes as incentive for upfront payment or for no boxes required option - you are not entitled to a refund on these boxes.
- Post the product(s) to the following address: Jolly Soles, PO Box 1117, Mount Gambier South Australia AU 5290. Please include Returns Form
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable unless product is deemed faulty.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days.
- Please note: Postage/shipping and handling of products is not refundable unless product is deemed faulty. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given if the products received are used, washed, soiled, damaged or without original packaging and/or tags attached. These items will be returned to the customer with the customer responsible for any return shipping costs.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange your socks for different sizes, we are happy to do so, however postage charges is that of the customers. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending goods. Return items to: PO Box 1117, Mount Gambier South Australia AU 5290.